Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday! Chocolate MacNut Coffee and White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies

What a good day!
Zoe slept 10 hours straight last night, JJ woke up at 5 but didn't insist on bouncing out of bed until 7am - at which point he actually ate breakfast! - I worked out a little, got some work done, had a lovely lunch with my friend Joanna at a new place (The Holy Grail - the fried goat cheese with tomato jam was lick-your-plate AMAZING and the Red Dragon burger was scrumptious), and now, for my afternoon coffee, John sent me with Chocolate MacNut coffee and I snagged a couple of my fav cookies from Paradise bakery to go with.

Life is good. Really good.

Honestly, it just doesn't get better than this coffee. It is my favorite coffee of all time. And that's saying rather a lot. It has a velvety smoothness in your mouth that reminds you of that perfect taste you have in your mouth after you drink a cup of really high quality hot chocolate but before you've had anything else. And the cookies (already a fav) match perfectly.

I'm never going to lose weight at this rate, but right now I just don't care.

Here's to living the high life - yeah baby!

No comments: