Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Strawberry tea and chocolate fudge

Ok, so it's been a rough day. The baby kept me up most of the night and I had an early morning meeting that I needed to be "on" for. I'm a little dizzy and a lot tired. SO, I was really looking forward to my tea today.

Unfortunately, the strawberry tea was disappointing. The first taste was quite nice but it quickly went bitter on the tongue. Like, I am inspired to shave my tongue bitter. No kidding. The fudge - one of our friend brought it to our Christmas in July party - was the saving grace for the afternoon. I only had a little bit, but it was heavenly and made up for the bitter bitter bitter tea. To be fair, I may have brewed it just a bit too long (like maybe a minute) - if so this is not a tea for the careless tea drinker (that would be me). I'm just not dedicated enough to time things that closely.

No comments: