Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Tea Review: Gemini Adagio Blend and White Chocolate Mac Nut Cookie

Ah, Paradise Bakery, how I love your cookies. I was going to have an apple and cheese as my snack today, but as fate would have it, I found myself at Paradise Bakery for lunch (their Fire Tomato soup and Ham and Brie panini are a killer combo) and I CANNOT go there without getting their white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. I'm pretty sure they're illegal in some states - they are that good. Really.

My tea selection for this afternoon is the Gemini blend from Adagio teas. A gift from an online friend, I was pretty excited to try it. It smells lovely - the peach really comes out in the scent. Nice for a summer afternoon. And not at all acidic. Lovely. I wish I had my pie crust cookies today and my white chocolate macnut cookie yesterday! The cookie definitely overpowers the tea, but would go great with coffee . Fortunately, I'll get a chance to try that later this week as I thought ahead and got extras (cookies that is). Unfortunately it is taking superhuman will power not to just eat all the extras right now (did I mention I love these cookies?).

The Gemini tea is definitely a keeper for when you want something light and unobtrusive with a little fruit in the nose. I would order it again when I run out.

No comments: